Welcome to SEOUL AVENUE’s Shopping Service!
Ever have problems when you badly wanted a KPop/JPop item but it isn’t available from any of the online shopping sites in the Philippines?
And when you decided to buy directly from this international site, you realized that you don’t qualify to any of its acceptable payment methods?
Fret no more! Seoul Avenue now offers an option to help you deal with this order-related problems!
- What is SA’s Shopping Service?
We’ll help you purchase items you can’t buy yourself due to reasons related to payment or shipping. We’ll ship your orders to your home address. But be informed that you’ll have to pick this up in your local Post Office as they don’t do door-to-door deliveries now.
- From which shops can you buy?
As of now, here is the list of online shops we can purchase from for you:
- CD Japan
- HMV Japan
- YGE Shop (via their Official Ebay account)
- SM Pop-up Store
- More shops soon (PM us the site you’re interested in and we’ll check if we can order from that too. We’ll add it here if we can ~_^)
- What is the process?
- Fill out our Order Form. On the Items to be Ordered section, enter your orders with the direct link to each item.
- We’ll review your orders and send out the confirmation email containing total amount to be paid and payment details.
- Once we receive your payment, we’ll order the items on the site and inform you once done.
- We’ll send you update once the item has been shipped out of Korea / Japan and provide you the tracking number.
- How much should I expect to pay?
We charge a 10% service fee for this shopping option. Cost breakdown below:
Cost of items + 10% Service Fee (applies to item cost only) + Shipping Charges
ex. 50,000 KRW (~54 usd) + 5.4 USD + 20,000 KRW (~24 usd) = 83.4 USD or ~Php 3,650
Cancellation fee: If after you have paid, you decided to cancel your order, we’ll refund your payment less 3% cancellation charge.
- How much are the shipping fees?
Japan rates to follow.
The Philippines is Zone 2.
- Can you undervalue my package / mark as a gift?
Yes - for most shops. But official production sites such as SM/YG do not allow undervaluing packages due to customs issues.
- Where can I track my package?
Tracking Type: EMS=EMS item
Registered Mail (RR)=International Registered Mail
Registered Mail (CP)=International Parcels
Insured Mail=International Parcels
- Is there a quantity limit for orders?
None, you can order as few or as many items as you want.
- What if after I have paid, my item/s turned out to be out of stock?
We’ll refund your full payment. If only part of your entire order is out of stock, we’ll check if we can still cancel the entire order or not. If yes, we’ll offer you the option to cancel the entire order or push through with what are in stock and refund you for the out of stock item. If not, we’ll push through with the in stock items and refund you for the out of stock item.
- I wanted to add / replace an out of stock item.
Reply to our confirmation email (so we can keep track of our conversation). No need to send a separate order form.
- Large packages get held by Customs. Can you help me with this?
Most of the time, small packages (within 1-3 kilos) easily pass customs, reach your local Post Office and you’ll be notified via SMS or a PO notification card to pick-up your package. Just know your tracking number, bring a valid ID and Php 50 Post Office fee to redeem your items.
If by any chance your package got held up (hopefully NOT *crossing fingers*), you’ll have to pay a separate fee for customs appraisal:
- If you live in Visayas / Mindanao, chances are your packages will still be forwarded to your local PO and you’ll be asked to pay the customs fees there. Most often than not, this is not a hefty sum as compared to what the Pasay Customs ask for so you’re still in luck. There are also times when your local PO NO LONGER asks for the customs fee! They really have different practices per office so you just have to hope for the best^^.
- If you live in Luzon, they could either forward your package to your nearest local PO or HOLD IT in their Pasay Customs PO. Either ways, one option for you is to go to where your package is currently in, negotiate KINDLY and pay for the customs charges. BUT, if you have no time to visit their office, we have a contact in the Pasay Customs PO who can help you with your items. If you prefer this option, PM / email-us of your intent and we’ll ask our contact to process the package for you. Once we got the customs quote (we’ll try our best to ask for a reasonable *small* tax computation, but be informed that they usually based the tax on the package’s weight. The bigger it is, the higher the tax regardless if these are just magazines >.<), we’ll inform you of the tax and you can pay us using any of our available payment methods. Once we receive your payment, we’ll forward this to our contact who’ll pay the customs, process the item and have it forwarded to your local PO. It’s ready for pick-up within 1-3 days. You’ll have to pay a separate Php50 fee in your local PO.
- PM us for more questions. We’ll answer you and include that in this FAQ. :)
Hello everyone! Just a heads-up! Information found in our Tumblr Page is not updated. Please refer to our Facebook Page or Twitter account as these are the accounts that we regularly check and update. You can also email us at email@example.com for other concerns. Thank you very much and hope to see you there! :)
P.S. We’ll update our Tumblr page if we ever have a free time from all the updates and from answering your posts/tweets/emails. Thank you!
Both are available but for pre-order. :) Thank you!
You can visit our shop here: Seoul Avenue!
Hi! :) Sorry, SHINee towels are already out of stock.
Hi! Sorry for the super late reply. We don’t sell posters on their own, they’re free from the albums until supplies last. Thank you! :)
You can visit our shop here: Seoul Avenue!
Thank you for the very wonderful feedback! Very much appreciated! :)
Srsly, I was so freaking excited when this came. OMG. I can’t even. /cries
So this was supposed to come in yesterday, but sadly, no one was around to claim the package. But now, I dont even care because as soon as I got the package, which was kind of heavy, I went upstairs and opened it.
Will try to compute using EMS Shipping. It’s the cheapest international shipping available. We’ll update you here. Thank you! :)
Last photo update! Here are the latest releases from our favorite KPop artists! Visit your artist of choice from our albums and check out their newly-released items! :)